Hazelton in collaboration with Onice and Aquila Capital are building a new housing community in the heart of Madrid’s exclusive neighborhood, La Moraleja.
The new community in construction is named, Gardens La Moraleja, and is made up of 95 luxury villas. Each property is made up of a ceramic façade, with large windows as well as porcelain tiles, a material that doesn’t absorb water and is resistant to chemicals and the outside atmosphere.
As with most luxurious communities, there is a 24 hour security gate to access the property.
Each villa has exceptional views of the city skyline.
The villas being offered have the following characteristics:
- From 4-5 bedrooms with at least 265m²
- All bedrooms are ensuite
- Living rooms size ranges from 48-76m²
- Kitchens start at 20m²
- Private gardens and pools
- Private parking for 2-4 cars
- The structure is made up of metals columns with concrete slabs.
- The roof is flat with sloping sections and double layer waterproofing with cement mortar over insulation. The façade is covered with a stony material and dry interior.
- The carpentry is lacquered aluminum with thermal breakage and standard profiles, with a Climalit chamber and double glazing. It contains a collapsible and balancing opening and microventilation. The installation is made with galvanized steel or aluminum frame.
- The garage interior is polished concrete. The terraces and pathway are non-slip flooring Porcenala Premium.
- There is a dry portioning system with intermediate insulation.
- The properties come with a white Armor-clad entry door and white lacquer wooden service doors and steel door handle with chrome matte finish. There are sectioned wardrobes with shelving and lacquered floor-to-ceiling sliding doors.
- All floors have Porcelanosa premium wooden or ceramic flooring.
- The kitchen and bathroom have Porcelanosa premium porcelain tiles.
- The walls are painted with smooth latex paint.
- The kitchen includes an integrated Krion sink and countertop and is fully equipped with electric appliances, cupboards and an island.
You can learn more about this new construction by visiting their website. For more properties in La Moraleja, visit our property listings.