It’s no secret that some of the nicest residential neighborhoods for families in Madrid are in the northern suburbs of the city. One particularly great location is the area in the suburb of Alcobendas called La Moraleja. La Moraleja area consists of 3 parts: La Moraleja, El Encinar de los Reyes and El Soto de la Moraleja.
Many international families decide to come to this area through work relocation in part due to the wealth of quality bilingual educational possibilities for their children. Here we have provided a list of private institutions available for families moving to La Moraleja area.
- Kings College School – This private school runs in British English and offers education for kids from preschool up to and including the high school level. They offer many extracurricular activites including football (soccer), basketball, theatre, debate club and more.
- Colegio Brains La Moraleja – This private school also offers all primary and secondary education and runs classes in English, French, German and Spanish. It includes other activites such as football (soccer), tennis, swimming, theatre, music, and more. Brains also has a separate nursery school.
- Colegio San Patricio – This English Spanish private school has 2 locations, one in La Moraleja and the other in El Soto de La Moraleja and includes preschool through primary school. It includes other activites such as football (soccer), basketball, swimming, theatre, music, and more.
These are 3 of the more well know private international schools in the La Moraleja area but there are several more. Here is a list:
- Colegio Aldeafuente
- Colegio Base
- Colegio Escandinavo en Madrid
- Colegio Los Suaces
- Highlands School EL Encinar
- International College Spain
- Liceo Europeo
- Runnymede College
You can find even more international schools in the northern part of Madrid outside La Moraleja. If you need any assistance don’t hesistate to contact us at Europe Real Estate.